Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Three Reasons To Learn Paint Shop Pro

In 2007, I made the decision to learn more about graphics. My daughter was always doing nifty things with her photos and I was intrigued. Curiosity turned to passion, particularly for Paint Shop Pro graphics software. No, this isn't a paid post. Along with many other PSP users, I'm enthusiastic about the software and would like to share my enthusiasm with others. Paint Shop isn't the only graphics software available. Here's a few reasons that I recommend it.
  1. Versatility - Whether you are cleaning and cropping photos, designing a web page or creating images from scratch, Paint Shop Pro will simplify your work.
  2. Friendly - There is a learning curve associated with any graphics software, but I've found Paint Shop Pro's to be the easiest. Although it is capable of producing some sophisticated effects, the basics can be learned in a short period of time and will provide an amazing amount of functionality. Partnered with Jasc's Animation Shop, it can be used to produce your own animated images.
  3. Inexpensive - Its capabilities are close to that of far more pricey software, such as Photoshop.
So where do you find Paint Shop Pro? Check back tomorrow and I'll tell you about your choices.
Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment