Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Starters


I love children's art. Until the fault-finding adult world convinces them to do otherwise, children delight in their creativity. I strongly believe that we need to take time with the children in our lives to foster that creativity. It's a gift for a lifetime. I find that crafts, puzzles and games that require thought are fine tools for honing creative skills.

So Sunday will be my "starter" day. A day to start fostering creativity in your children, your grandchildren, your nieces and nephews, your neighbors' children, your friends' children ...

Well, I think you get the idea. And if you still find yourself without an available child, just look for that kid hiding inside you!

Since Easter is just a week away, I thought I'd share a few fun Easter links for children. Thanks to my granddaughter who helped to select these links and gave them a thorough six year old's test.



Tomorrow is Monday Mix-Ups. Even I am not sure what will happen! So check back to find out.
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Fun links and the game here is cool. I love these match up games, and I way past the "kid" stage, or maybe not.

    Tabbikat's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the playtime....never mind a 6 year old...it sure gave me some fun playtime lol.

    ReplyDelete