Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Freebies



If you write a lot of tutorials or do anything that requires frequent screenshots, you should check this out. This free software adds a whole new dimension to your PrintScreen key.

The download is quick, the installation is easy and the interface is very intuitive. Play with the options until you find what works best for you. I like the option that let's each screenshot be sent to my chosen folder. The first time I used it, I couldn't quite believe that it was working, until I saw all the sequentially numbered images that had been sent to my folder. There's an option to capture those tools that usually elude screen shots too.


You can choose to capture the full screen, the current window, or a selected area of the screen. It will do it's work silently or work interactively. It can send screenshots to your printer. If you don't want your PrintScreen key linked to the software, you can specify another key combination. And, best of all, the price is right! You will see other software for sale at the site, but this meets my needs perfectly and it's not just a trial version. Just click to access the GadwinPrintScreen download.

Tomorrow brings a 2nd scripting lesson in Saturday Scripts. Hope to see you then.

Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment